Before using the cloud reconstruction service, you need to submit a simple UAV Verification request. The purpose of this is to ensure that you have some experiences in using a drone to capture aerial images. This also allows us to know you better, and helps us offer you better products as we do to other customers.

To start a project, you don't need to actually pass the UAV Verification. But instead, the only thing you need to do is to submit it to us. So, after the submission, you can start to create your own project!

FAQ on Verification

Q: Do I need to fill in all fields in the verification form?

A: Yes. Your publications are very important for the verification. Please provide some links of the aerial photos or videos you took with your UAV.

Q: But I do not have a coupon code. Do I need that as well?

A: No. if you do not have an Altizure coupon code, please just leave the field empty and it will not prevent you from getting verified.

Q: How do I show my publications in the verification form?

A: It would be helpful if you can provide us with some links to your youtube, instagram, flickr, google+, facebook, vimeo, youku or tudou videos. Links to your online portfolio are also appreciated. In the publications you send us, please offer us enough evidence to show that you are the owner or creator of those projects. For example, you can show your Altizure email account in your drone videos or photos, or on your account page.

Q: What can I do if I never put my aerial video or images online?

A: If you do not have any publicly available online profile/homepage, you may first send a few demo images to support@altizure.com along with your account name, then submit a verification request indicating that you have sent images separately in the Publication field. We will process your request.

Q: I have put a link of my youtube channel/facebook to the publication. Why is my verification still not accepted?

A: In general, there are 3 reasons:

We cannot find any materials showing that you can fly a UAV in the link you provide.
The materials do not provide us with any evidence to prove that you are the owner or creator.
The link is invalid or protected.

Q: How long does it take to process the request?

A: We'll do our best to respond within 24 hours. If it takes more than one day, please contact us via support@altizure.com.