AltiOne/Private Cloud solutions provide an all-in-one solution for real-world modeling and publishing that can be deployed on the intranet, but deployment outcome cannot be released to the public due to intranet restrictions, and the data needs to be transferred to the public platform altizure.com for publishing.
The transfer method is easy for you to follow as below:
- Download a complete compressed obj package from AltiOne/Private Cloud.
- Go to the AltiOne/Private Cloud/Public Network and select New Project ->Third-Party Model -> Photogrammetric Model.
Make sure that the uploaded package includes the following files:
- The obj model with multiple levels of detail. The file name begins with
config.jsonfile including metadata file of the model.
- You can put the downloaded water and crop files to the Altizure Desktop, new model files will be generated when the model edges are cropped neatly, and they can be compressed and uploaded to showcase a real-tailored 3D model.
Details refer to Crop and Water Effect to Downloaded 3D Model.
- Q: What can be done when the uploaded files exceed the upload limit of single file at 2GB?
A: By virtue of compression tools like winzip / winrar / 7zip, choose a volume compression to ensure each volume within 2GB, e.g. set volume size to about
300MB, and upload these sub-volume compressed files to the project.
- Q: How to assign the geographical coordinates?
A: The original downloaded obj zip file from Altizure contains a
config.jsonfile, which recorded the geographic information during the process of project creation. Please make sure this file is uploaded with the obj files.