• How do I share my project on social media?
  • How can I embed a project into a web page?
  • How do I mark up a project as my favourite when I found a really nice model made by someone else?

How do I share my project on social media?

Sharing your project to a social media site is as simple as one click. Click the Share button in the viewer, pick the site of your choice and there you go!

Currently, we support direct sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and Weibo.

01.gif
02.png

How can I embed a project into a web page?

If you have a blog / a personal homepage, instead of posting just a link of your project, you can directly show the 3D model to your homepage visitors. By embedding the project to your webpage, you can make sure that every visitor views the result directly without any extra click on a link.

Embedding your project is very simple:

• Click the Share button in the viewer → click Get embedded code button → Copy the code and paste it to the source code of your webpage

You may also change a few settings before grabbing the code, for example, specifying the size of the embedded window, choosing whether the result will auto-play and choosing whether the 3D model will automatically orbit around its center when it is first loaded.

Here is an example of an embedded project:

How do I mark a project as my favourite when I found a really nice model made by someone else?

Click the Menu icon on the top left of the model page, and then click star ☆ in the left sidebar to mark a project as your favorite. Our system will notify the author that you like his/her work!
03.gif