Your free project quota is UNLIMITED!

Your free quota is not 3 GP, it is 3 + N GP!

All the users will start with a quota of 3 GP for any free project. But once any one of your projects is featured, you will gain an extra free quota of N GP if the size of your featured project is N. So, your free quota will be 3+N in total from then on.

Warning!

If users keep adding unnecessary images into the same featured project only for the purpose of expanding their free quota, our system will regard this behavior as a waste of computational resources and remove the “featured” status from this project. Hence, the extra free quota you earned from this project being featured is also removed. Here, unnecessary images refer to the images that have no use in improving the quality of the reconstructed model.

The goal of free quota upgrade is to encourage users to create more high-quality and interesting models so that they can contribute to the community and share the joy of 3D reconstruction.

*If users wish to reconstruct a large model exceeding their free quota for specific reason (e.g. for instant disaster, public charity, academic research...etc), they can contact us directly through support@altizure.com and we will consider them case by case.

1. Q: Do I need a UAV verification by Altizure?
    A: Yes. The purpose of the verification is to make sure that you are able to capture images properly.
  2. Q: Is only free project qualified for this upgrading?
    A: No. Either Free project or Pro project is qualified for upgrading, so long as the Pro project is publically selected in the featured projects of Altizure. The owner of a Pro project could change the status of a Pro project from Private to Public.
  3. Q: Do I need to pay any fees to get my projects featured?
    A: No. We will regularly select projects of high qualities, and put them on top of our homepage list.
  4. Q: What are the criteria for a featured project?
    A: It is simply based on the reconstruction quality of the project, indirectly, the quality of data capturing. The following is by no means an exhaustive list of our evaluation criteria, but it gives you the conditions that are highly favored by our community manager:
    It should be properly photographed with correct exposure and clear textures, not too dark or too bright ... The reconstruction is as complete as possible. It is usually important to have both vertical and oblique views except that the scene is rather flat or distant.
  5. Q: What if I put a featured project to private or unlisted?
    A: The extra N GP quota is dynamically updated based on the featured projects. If you switch a featured project to Private or Unlisted status, it is no more featured, so the system will recompute the N according to your current publically featured projects.
  6. Q: I have three featured projects. They were reconstructed from 2, 3.5, 2.8 GP images respectively. How much extra quota can I have and what is my total quota for a free project?
    A: Your largest featured project is 3.5 GP, so your quota is now 6.5 GP for any of your free projects.
  7. Q: The quota of my free project has been upgraded to 3+5.9=8.9 GP. And I have a new featured project of size 5.3 GP. What is my quota of free projects now?
    A: Your quota is still 8.9 GP. You will need to get a featured project of a size larger than 5.9 GP to further increase your quota.
  8. Q: Can I use the free quota in pro projects?
    A: You can only use it in free projects. You may run your project as a Free project first. If you are satisfied with the results, then you may convert it into a Pro.
  9. Q: What is the upper bound of the 3+N upgrade program?
    A: Unlimited!